Hamburg, December 22, 2016
Simpleum Media GmbH today introduces SimpleumSafe 1.0, the company’s new encryption app for iOS devices. SimpleumSafe is an easy-to-use app for password-based encryption of personal and professional data and a file manager. Thanks to proven AES-256 encryption technology, used by government, banks and industrial enterprise, all kinds of digital information are well protected against attacks from the Internet, as well as unauthorized access.
With SimpleumSafe it is possible to create and use different safes. The main feature is the file manager. It is easy to add files to SimpleumSafe from other apps. All files can although easily be accessed from other apps. Everything can be organized similar to the Mac Finder or Windows Explorer. Beautiful tags help to mark files and folders.
All the time: Everything is encrypted inside SimpleumSafe!
SimpleumSafe is designed for the consumer, who wants to protect and archive personal information, as well as for companies who are interested to protect personal information and secret documents from unauthorized access.
- Simple and intuitive usability
- Strong encryption with AES-256. All files in a Safe are encrypted.
- Create as many Safe as you want
- Organize your files as you like with “Finder” (Create folders, rename, copy, move, duplicate, trash, delete files)
- Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWorks documents, PDF, Images (jpg, png, gif, tiff), Text (txt, rtf, rtfd), Movies (mp4, mov), Audio …
- Mark files and folders with beautiful tags
- Comment files and folders
- Mark files as Favorites for fast access
- Add files from any App which supports Action Extensions or the new Document Provider Extension
- Export files by using Share-Button or Document Provider Extension
- Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- 27.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SimpleumSafe for iOS 1.0 is available on the App Store. App-Download