Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Documents and file formats
- Which types of files can I store?
- How many files can I store?
- How can I organize my data?
- How do I search for a previously archived document?
- How do I write a note?
- How do I add files to a Safe? (Import)
- How to add files to SimpleumSafe for iOS, using the example of a photo import
- iOS: How can I view my photos?
- iOS: Take photos and videos out of the app and save them encrypted
- How do I export my documents?
- Open file with external application
- Mac: If I want to edit a file located in the Safe, must it be decrypted?
- Mac: When I look at a file in the preview, is it still safe?
- Mac: How can I create a printout as PDF and add it to a Safe?
- Mac: create new Safe and set up synchronization – first steps
- Sparsebundle – message at the first start
- Create recovery password
- Secure Temporary Storage
- Mac: turn off automatic file backup
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- How can I change my password?
- Can an unauthorized person open my Safe?
- What are several Safes good for?
- iOS: how can I delete a Safe?
- Does the Safe automatically close if I do not use the device for a long time?
- Which languages are available for SimpleumSafe?
- What distinguishes SimpleumSafe of other encryption apps?
- SimpleumSafe is for whom?