SimpleumSafe 3.2 iOS - Release Notes
In this update we have optimized SimpleumSafe for iOS 17. Bug fixes and improvements are also included.
SimpleumSafe 3.2 Mac - Release Notes
macOS 14 - Sonoma
In this update we have optimized SimpleumSafe for macOS Sonoma.
New: Scan documents directly from the Safe
You can choose your scanner and then scan directly into an open Safe and of course everything is encrypted throughout. To do this, you can specify the type of scan: color, black/white, text. Of course, you can also set the resolution and storage format (JPEG, HEIC, TIFF, PNG, PDF, …). You can also specify which areas to scan.
- In the preview for several files, the arrow keys can now be used to change files.
- Bug fixes and improvements
SimpleumSafe 3.1 iOS - Release Notes
In this update, we’ve revamped and contemporized the look of the tags.
- Each tag can now be personalized with a chosen icon and its color.
- We’ve added a collection of 100 new icons for tags.
- You can now utilize the context menu in the tag list on the start page by pressing a tag for a slightly longer duration.
- It’s now possible to remove multiple tags simultaneously from the tag list on the start page.
- The context menu can also be employed in the saved searches list on the start page by pressing longer on a saved search.
- For better visibility of tags below in the file details’ tag selection dialog, the soft keyboard can now be dismissed following a tag search.
- Occasionally, while raising a contact request for support, the primary text wasn’t sent; this issue has been addressed.
- Additional bug fixes have been implemented.