wireless sync (no-internet-sync) - SimpleumSafe 2
Wireless synchronization is where Apple’s Multipeer protocol is used. If you can use AirDrop with your devices, you can also use this type of synchronization. For this purpose the devices are connected with Bluetooth and Wifi and the Safes are synchronized. The transmission of the data does not take place over the Internet (no-internet-sync).
Wireless sync setup
In the Menu: SimpleumSafe ￫ Settings ￫ SyncSelect wireless-sync
To scan the QR code on the Mac:
- Create a new Safe on the iPhone / iPad.
- On the iPhone / iPad > Settings > Synchronization > Select wireless Sync
- afterwards “Create configuration QR Code “
On the Mac:
- in the menu > Safe > connect to a synchronized Safe
- Enter password
- Hold the iPhone QR code in front of the Mac camera until the QR code is recognized
- Create Safe
- Save the Safe