SimpleumSafe 2 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Documents and file formats
- Which types of files can I store?
- How many files can I store?
- Mac: How do I search for a previously archived document?
- iOS: Search and save searches
- How do I write a note?
- iOS: How can I create tags?
- How do I add files to a Safe? (Import)
- How to add files to SimpleumSafe for iOS, using the example of a photo import
- iOS: How can I view my photos? (Image Viewer and Slideshow)
- iOS: how can I enlarge the thumbnails in the thumbnail view?
- iOS: Take photos and videos out of the app and save them encrypted
- How do I export my documents?
- Open file with external application
- Mac: If I want to edit a file located in the Safe, must it be decrypted?
- Mac: When I look at a file in the preview, is it still safe?
- Mac: How can I create a printout as PDF and add it to a Safe?
- Mac: How to encrypt a flash drive?
- How does SimpleumSafe work?
- GDPR with SimpleumSafe
- Mac: create new Safe and set up synchronization – first steps
- Sparsebundle – message at the first start
- Mac: Create recovery password
- iOS: Create recovery password
- Secure Temporary Storage
- Mac: turn off automatic file backup
- What can I do if I forget my password?
- How can I change my password?
- Can an unauthorized person open my Safe?
- What are several Safes good for?
- iOS: how can I delete a Safe?
- Does the Safe automatically close if I do not use the device for a long time?
- Which languages are available for SimpleumSafe?
- After upgrading to macOS Monterey some users are requested to enter a new password for worksparse.sparsebundle on startup
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (SimpleumCoreMacOS.KeychainPasswordItem.Keychain error 0.)
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (SimpleumCoreMacOS.KeychainPasswordItem.Keychain error 1.)